With the outbreak of COVID-19 in multiple countries, the Mission are requested to take following preventive and protective measures:
- Missions may establish a hotline, available 24/7 to liaise with the Pakistani Community on issues related to Corona Virus.
- The name and contact information of the nominated focal person(s) is to be circulated in the community and be posted on Mission’s website.
- The Mission’s website is to be updated regularly with the latest information and guidelines for prevention from the disease.
- The guidelines issued by the host government may also be posted on the Mission’s website.
Mission’s website may also provide the link to the NIH website (nih.org.pk) and the guidelines issued by them (copy enclosed).
- Mission’s website may also provide the link to the NIH website (nih.org.pk) and the guidelines issued by them (copy enclosed).
- The Ministry has designated the Director (OP) as the focal person for issues related to Corona Virus. The contact details are 051-9202698 and email is dir.op@,mofa.gov.pk
- For any specific information, the Mission may contact the Secretary of the Ministry’s Special Unit on COVID-19, i.e., Director General (China) via email at email@example.com with a copy to dir.cpec@,mofa.gov.pk