Requirements for Business Visa:
1. Valid passport
2. Documents showing substantial investment / export / import during last year.
3. Registration letter from Tourism Division (in case of hotel business)
4. Other business documents (i.e. letter from Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Registrar of Company, partnership deed, article of association etc.)
5. Duly filled in visa form
6. Three recent photographs
7. Visa fee payable in US dollars
Requirements for obtaining passport:
Application for New passport in Lieu of Expired or Exhausted passport
All applicants should submit:
1. Old passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card along with a photocopy.
3. Four current passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
4. Application Forms: “A”, “T” and Memorandum.
5. Proof of residence in Jeddah.
NOTE: Applicants under 18 years of age should submit an original RG-II (Registration From “B”) along with a photocopy. Also, a Pakistan National Identity Card with photograph is required for all women.
Application for a Duplicate passport in lieu of lost passport.
Applicants should submit:
1. Copy of lost passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card.
3. Original document of Police report regarding loss of passport.
4. Six passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
5. Documentary evidence showing proof of Pakistan nationality, i.e., citizenship certificate,
Domicile certificate issued by the Government of Pakistan.
Note: In addition to the above requirements, New/Duplicate passports will be issued to Pakistan nationals only after Police Verification from Pakistan.
Registration of Pakistani children born abroad
Complete Form S-1
Two Current Photographs of the child
Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
Proof of father’s Pakistani nationality (NIC or Passport) attach photocopy
Fee is payable in U.S. dollars payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. All fees are non-refundable.
Endorsements / Amendments in passport and extension of limited validity of passport (Form – C)
Complete (FORM -C)
Original national ID card (Copy if original is not available).
Two photographs of child – endorsements in passport
Extension of limited validity passport
Calendar of the Consular visits during the period January to March 2021
|Sr. No.||Consular visits to the Cities||Dates||Station|
|1.||Abha||01-02 January 2021||Hotel Al Azizia Khamis Mushait Ph#017-2220900|
|2.||Madinah||08-09 January 2021||Pakistan House, Madina
|3.||Al Baha||15-16 January 2021||Hotel Al Faleh Al Baha Ph:017-7241080|
|4.||Madinah||22-23 January 2021||Pakistan House, Madina
|5.||Jizan||29-30 January 2021||Rama Hotel, Jizan
|6.||Yanbu||29 January 2021||Hotel Fajar Al-Shaheen yanbu Ph: 014-3220099 014-3221199|
|7.||Madinah||05-06 February 2021||Pakistan House, Madina
|8.||Abha||12-13 February 2021||Hotel Al Azizia Khamis Mushait Ph#017-2220900|
|9.||Madinah||19-20 February 2021||Pakistan House, Madina
|10.||Taif||26 February 2021||Hotel Awalif Suites Taif (near Pakistan International School, Taif) PH:012-7319999|
|11.||Madinah||05-06 March 2021||Pakistan House, Madina
|12.||Bisha||12-13 March 2021||Durrat Bisha Hotel Ph#017-6204224|
|13.||Madinah||19-20 March 2021||Pakistan House, Madina
|14.||Jizan||19-20 March 2021||Rama Hotel, Jizan
|15.||Abha||26-27 March 2021||Hotel Al Azizia Khamis Mushait Ph#017-2220900|
Our foreign policy is one of friendliness and goodwill towards all the nations of the world.