Requirements for Business Visa:
1. Valid passport
2. Documents showing substantial investment / export / import during last year.
3. Registration letter from Tourism Division (in case of hotel business)
4. Other business documents (i.e. letter from Chamber of Commerce & Industry registrar of Company, partnership deed, article of association etc.)
5. Duly filled in visa form
6. Three recent photographs
7. Visa fee payable in Minsk Euro
Requirements for obtaining passport:
Application for New passport in Lieu of Expired or Exhausted passport
All applicants should submit:
1. Old passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card along with a photocopy.
3. Four current passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
4. Application Forms: “A”, “T” and Memorandum.
5. Proof of residence in Belarus.
NOTE: Applicants under 18 years of age should submit an original RG-II (Registration From “B”) along with a photocopy. Also, a Pakistan National Identity Card with photograph is required for all women.
Application for a Duplicate passport in lieu of lost passport.
Applicants should submit:
1. Copy of lost passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card.
3. Original document of Police report regarding loss of passport.
4. Six passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
5. Documentary evidence showing proof of Pakistan nationality, i.e., citizenship certificate, Domicile certificate issued by the Government of Pakistan.
Note: In addition to the above requirements, New/Duplicate passports will be issued to Pakistan nationals only after Police Verification from Pakistan.
Registration of Pakistani children born abroad
Complete Form S-1
Two Current Photographs of the child
Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
Proof of father’s Pakistani nationality (NIC or Passport) attach photocopy
Visa fee payable in Minsk Euro
Endorsements / Amendments in passport and extension of limited validity of passport (Form – C)
Complete (FORM -C)
Original national ID card (Copy if original is not available).
Two photographs of child – endorsements in passport
Extension of limited validity passport
Our foreign policy is one of friendliness and goodwill towards all the nations of the world.