February 12, 2018| Rome Embassy Post|
Middle-school students, between the ages of ten and eleven years old, from “Rome International School” and “The New School”, Rome visitedthe Embassy of Pakistan, today.
2. At the Embassy, the children were provided an overview of Pakistan by the Second Secretary, Ms. Alaa Mazher Bokhari. They were shown videos on various aspects of life of Pakistan, including its rich history, culture, flora & fauna, sports and traditional cuisine.
3. The Defence Attache also spoke to the children, followed by a frank questions & answers sessionbetween the students and both officers.
4. The children were shown around the Chancery and given briefing on the various functions and facilities of the Embassy. The day ended with a serving of traditional Pakistani snacks and guests were given small Pakistani souvenirs.
5. It was the first experience of the schools to bring their students to visit an Embassy and both teachers and students gave an extremely positive feedback.The children will deliver a presentation on Pakistan to their schools at the end of the week.
6. The initiative of inviting students of different ages for talks on Pakistan, is an outreach effort undertaken by the Embassy since start of this year.
12th February, 2018
Last modified: November 24, 2019
Our foreign policy is one of friendliness and goodwill towards all the nations of the world.