May 17, 2018| Abu Dhabi-Embassy Posts|
The Embassy of Pakistan in UAE intends to hire the services of a reputable “Architecture/Design Firm” (hereinafter referred to as ‘Firm’) registered with relevant financial/technical regulatory authorities in UAE/Pakistan having adequate experience in “designing pavilions in international expositions/exhibitions” to design Pakistan Pavilion in “Expo-2020 Dubai”.
2. The Firm shall be responsible for:
3. Detailed terms of reference, evaluation criteria and other related information for the purpose can be obtained from the address given below or can be downloaded here
4. This would be an open competitive bidding and Single Stage Two Envelop Procedures shall be followed. The interested Firm will submit their sealed bid comprising single package containing two separate envelops. Each envelop shall contain separately the ‘Financial’ and ‘Technical’ proposals which will be clearly mentioned in bold and legible letters on respective envelop. Financial proposals should accompany a refundable bid security equivalent to Two Per Cent (2%) of the bid amount in the form of Pay Order/Demand Draft in favor of the “Embassy of Pakistan”.
5. Sealed tender documents shall be submitted latest by 11:00A.M. on 21st June 2018 at the address given below. At the first stage, only technical proposals shall be opened on the same day at 12:00 Noon in the presence of representatives of the participating firms.
6. The Embassy of Pakistan reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to annul the bidding process at any time, however, reasons for rejection or annulling bid process will be communicated to the concerned bidder (s) in accordance with the Procurement Rules.
(Section Commissioner General)
Embassy of Pakistan in UAE,
Plot No. 2, Sector W59, Embassies Area Abu Dhabi PO Box. 846
Ph: +971 2 444 67 77, Fax: +971 2 444 71 72
Last modified: February 17, 2021
Our foreign policy is one of friendliness and goodwill towards all the nations of the world.