Timing & Holidays
Timing: PST – 3 hrs (Winters), PST – 2 hrs (Summers)
Timing: Office Hours: 0900-1500 hrs
Consular Section timings: 0900-1200 hrs (Receiving documents)
1400-1500 hrs (Releasing documents)
Change: Consular Section will remain closed on Thursdays
Weekly Holidays: Friday & Saturday
Other Public Holidays as announced by the Government of Pakistan
Requirements for Business Visa:
1. Valid passport
2. Documents showing substantial investment / export / import during last year.
3. Registration letter from Tourism Division (in case of hotel business)
4. Letter from Chamber of Commerce & Industry OR invitation letter from reputed Pakistani Company/Chamber
5. Duly filled in visa form
6. Three recent photographs
7. Visa fee payable in US dollars
Note: All travellers to Pakistan are advised to get the requisite vaccination i.e; yellow fever or other.
Requirements for obtaining passport:
Application for New passport in Place of Expired or Exhausted passport
All applicants should submit:
1. Old passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card along with a photocopy.
3. Four current passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
4. Application (Form-A, T).
5. Proof of residence in Algeria.
Note: Applicants under 18 years of age should submit an original RG-II Registration (From-B) along with a photocopy. Also, a Pakistan National Identity Card with photograph is required for all women.
Application for a Duplicate passport in lieu of lost passport
Applicants should submit:
1. Copy of lost passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card.
3. Original document of Police report regarding loss of passport.
4. Six passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
5. Documentary evidence showing proof of Pakistan nationality, i.e., citizenship certificate, Domicile certificate issued by the Government of Pakistan.
Note: In addition to the above requirements, New/Duplicate passports will be issued to Pakistan nationals only after Police Verification from Pakistan.
Registration of Pakistani children born abroad
Two Current Photographs of the child
Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
Proof of father’s Pakistani nationality (NIC or Passport) attach photocopy
Fee is payable in U.S. dollars payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. All fees are non-refundable.
Endorsements / Amendments in passport and extension of limited validity of passport
Original national ID card (Copy if original is not available).
Two photographs of child – endorsements in passport
Extension of limited validity passport
Our foreign policy is one of friendliness and goodwill towards all the nations of the world.